I'm available for private yoga and bodywork services on the Upper West Side at NAAM Yoga (141 W. 72nd) or in Gramercy at Reflections Yoga (227 E. 24th), and can also come to your apartment in Manhattan, Riverdale or lower Westchester.
In general, my availability is as follows:
If you'd like to receive bodywork sessions at your home/office, you need to have your own massage table. Check out this affordable table on Amazon, which can be folded and placed behind a door or under the bed for easy storage.
Get a Free Massage Table!
If you'd like to receive therapeutic massage from me in the comfort of your own home but don't currently have a table, I'll buy one for you when you purchase your first 10-pack of massage sessions! If you're a new client and you'd like to experience my work before committing to a 10-pack, I can see you at one of my locations first and afterwards talk about how the free table program works.
- all sessions are 75-minutes in duration and are all-inclusive (i.e. no need to tip)
- my rates are the same whether you come to one of my locations or I go to your home/office
- if you were a regular client at Zenyasa Studio, you'll continue to receive the rate you are accustomed to through the rest of 2018
Ready to book your session? Please choose a location, modality and your preferred session time using the form below. Please note that:
- You'll need to enter a CC during check-out in order to hold your reservation, but your card won't be charged until your scheduled appointment time.
- If you have a package, you can hold your reservation using your CC, package code, or email address.
- If you're booking at one of the locations where I rent space, please note that I'll need to reach out to them to make sure that the studio space is still available. In most cases it won't be a problem, but if it is I'll reach out to you with some alternative times. In any case, please consider your reservation confirmed unless you hear otherwise from me.